Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

WIN!

this is just epic, I dreamed with crossovers like this when I was a kid, amazing work

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Awesome!

zombies...you can't kill em' all but are games like this one that show us that is fun to try.
The music was incredible, if there were music during the gameplay tho...
The gameplay was quite original, I'm talking about the fact that you use light to weak the zombies and stuff like that the desing of the maps feel a little repetitive but fuck it i'm here to kill zombies anyway
The graphics were incredible, the best I've seen on a flash game and the cutscenes were awesome to.
5/5
10/10 great work

Xplored responds:

well....thanks my friend!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Aweome!

the game was great, chalenging enough, incredible graphics but to my taste a little too short but still great 5/5 and 9/10

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Great!

the game was actually really fun, probably the gratest game i'v played this month.....seriously
the mechanincs were simple and comfortable, it kinda make me feel I was playing on a wii I loved the fact that you unlocked new gear for you chicken giving him new special avilities and that you need certain amount of feathers to open new special chests for gear health and shotgun shells, again great game, amazing mechanics and gameplay and incredible graphics made this one of my favorite games of all time 5/5 10/10 I just love it!

Demolition City 2 Demolition City 2

awesome and totally fun

best game i've played this month! I really enjoy it, it's really fun and addictive and the explosions were really cool! it could have been more awesome if you could buy mini nukes and blow everything up!

Name That Car Name That Car

good game

excellent game, i don't know if it was easy or hard i got 4220 but i do know that it need more cars!

Clip -Prologue- Clip -Prologue-

Great

the game was good, great design and stuff but it was to short! i know its a prologue but still!

chaos-warrior responds:

Thanks man, I really wish I could have made it longer, but the file just got out of hand with its size.

Crossblock Crossblock

Great!

awesome game really amazing and easy to play, hard puzzles though im stuck at level 27.

djtrousdale responds:

Keep tryin. Thanks! :D

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

cool!

This game was actually pretty fun to play, good puzles, cool power ups to help you finish the levels, and it was really original to, great idea

Bingo Bingo

great!

i really enjoy the game but it was really short but amazing and most of the cutscenes were cool too

OctoFlash responds: